Living in hampshire (hampshire)
kemji - 4 - boy
tobechi - 2 - boy
One parent family
Needed for 6 months
Require an au pair
Daily duties : **** to start immediately, for long term, although I will consider someone for the summer***
I am 30 yrsold, I have 2 boys aged 2 and 4 yrs old, and live in a 3 bedroomed house in Hurstbourne Tarrant, a little village near Andover in Hampshire. I am a newly qualified doctor, divorced.
The children are not in the house during the week as they are at nursery. However, they do not go to nursery on wednesdays so I would like you to help my mum look after them. You are free during the day (from approx 8am til 6pm) so you can find other work - you would have to get the bus to the nearest town, Andover, although many days I would be able to drop you off and pick you up if you work in Andover. You could also study in the nearby town. If you want to stay in the house during the day, that is also fine!
1. to get the children up and dressed in the mornings, and to get up with the children when they wake up. I then take them to nursery - I leave the house between 7.45am and 8.30am.
2. washing clothes, keep the house tidy.
3. help me bath and put the children to bed at night. You don't need to cook for the children as they eat at nursery.
4. get up with the 2 yr old when he wakes in the night and just tell him to get back into his bed
5. help in the weekends getting up with the children and taking them to the park, and cooking for them. However, I am also there at the weekends.
The ideal person will already be in England, and be lively, fun, loving and spontaneous with my boys, and also fun to live with!
In return, I can pay you £150 a month pocket money, you get your room, food and you will have plenty of time off at weekends, and hopefully be part of the family!
Please ensure that you know where Andover is - it is 70 miles from London.
Applicant won't have sole charge of the children
Weekly salary : £60
5 days of work per week
25 hours per week
Apllicant won't be free at the weekend
Would consider a male au pair
Wouldn't prefer a driver
Won't have to use the Family Car
Don't mind if applicant is a smoker
0 evenings babysitting per week
No cleaner or any help available
Applicant will have their own room
Applicant won't have their own bathroom
Distance from public transports :
less than 1 Mile
There are facilities to study English part time in our area