Living in Cheadle (Cheshire)
Evelyn - 9 - girl
Thomas - 7 - boy
C of E
Two parent family
We are looking for someone who will suit our family, from experience we know this means someone who is very happy spending time with kids and who has a lot of love for kids.
Needed for 1 years
Require an au pair+
Daily duties : The days generally run a little bit like this:
• Wake the kids up at 7, and help them get ready for school
• Make sure they are helped to get all the school bags ready with the right things in
• Walk Thomas to the bus stop and wait with him until the school bus arrives.
• Mark will usually take Evelyn to school in the car, on the odd occasion you may need to take a cab.
• Once the kids are at school, some housework, tidying up after the kids and breakfast and some ironing / washing.
• Attending a college class?
• Meeting friends?
• Once the kids are back from school, you would play with them - making sure homework is done! Take them to any after school clubs and give them some snacks or dinner.
• Once Mark and Emma are home, some help with dinner and getting the kids to bed.
Applicant will have sole charge of the children
More details : After school care
Weekly salary : £80
5 days of work per week
35 hours per week
Apllicant won't be free at the weekend
Wouldn't consider a male au pair
Wouldn't prefer a driver
Won't have to use the Family Car
Would prefer a non smoker
2 evenings babysitting per week
Cleaner or any help available
Applicant will have their own room
Applicant won't have their own bathroom
Distance from public transports :
less than 1 Mile
There are facilities to study English part time in our area